Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Flower Cosmetics Haul

Before I headed out to New York, I checked out some of the new/recent products from Flower Cosmetics (a vegan and cruelty free beauty line that can be found at Walmart)




Sheer Up Lip Tint in Dewy Rose
This lip crayon is moisturizing and leaves a nice shine to the lips. It's a blue based red color that leaves a subtle red hint to your lips after it wears off :)



Line & Shine Lip Liner in Cherry Red
This lipliner is a nice blue-based red that I like to use to line and then fill in my lips for a lasting lipcolor. It really lasted throughout the night and was exactly the color I was looking for :) The little red part of the liner is actually a removable sharpener


Raise Some Brows Defining Brow Pencil in Light Brown
This is an eyebrow pencil for light brown brows. I have dark blonde hair but darker brows, so this shade works nicely for filling them in. It is quite wax like, not really smooth like the lip liner consistency was. This helps it stay better throughout the day. The little brown part is a removable sharpener, just like on the lip pencil :)


Eyes on the Prize Eyeshadow Chubby in Daffodil With It
This is a bronze/gold eyeshadow stick. I hoped that it would come off a bit lighter on my skin, but as you can see in the swatch below it comes off as a tan gold. 


Swatched from left to right:
Daffodil with it, Light Brown, Cherry Red, and Dewy Rose



The final product I picked up was the Shine On Lip Gloss in Stop the Violets!
Besides loving the name, I also love the color and pigmentation of the gloss. It's a deep berry color that isn't sticky at all :)



Have you tried any of the new products from Flower Cosmetics? They're available at Walmart and at Walmart.com, so check them out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment