Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Conscious Box (Vegan) October Unboxing

Today my third or so Conscious Box arrived. I had received an email regarding the box prior to my mail arriving, but more on that later... 



This is where things got icky. I had received an email from Conscious Box warning me not to eat the barbeque chips from Pop Chips if they were in my box. The reason? The Pop Chips in this flavor contain milk products. Conscious Box at least took the blame and promised an extra gift for the November box, but still... kinda bummed I didn't get to be one of the lucky ones that got a vegan flavor.











So that's it. Conscious Box is more of a snack/lifestyle box than a beauty box. I really wasn't pleased with this month's, as I pretty much only have a use for the shampoo and the dog bag. As far as the Pop Chips go, they'll be given to my non-vegan boyfriend who is an expert in all things saucy. Conscious Box is $19.95 per month. 

What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment