Tuesday, October 22, 2013

S. W. Basics of Brooklyn haul

Ooooh, what could this be?

It's a haul!
I got an email from Abesmarket last week notifying me of a sale on this vegan and cruelty-free skincare brand and decided to try some stuff out (along with using a $10 dollar coupon!)


I picked up this set of three that has the face exfoliant, the body scrub, and the makeup remover. I love oil makeup removers; it's the only thing that works for my sensitive eyes.






I'll be keeping the makeup remover, while the exfoliant and the body scrub are for my mom :)


They also had a mini kit for travel or for just trying things out. It came with a cleanser, a toner, a body scrub, a facial creme, and an exfoliant.











Just to give you an idea of how the mini sizes compare to full size :)


I'll let you know how these go when I try them out! You can find them on abesmarket, on facebook, or on their website!

No comments:

Post a Comment