Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Honest Company Essentials Bundle review

Earlier this month I tried out the trial version of The Honest Company's Essentials Bundle. After the trial period passed, they sent me the full sized bundle for the monthly fee of $34.95. This is just the default products that were sent, but you can pick any 5 from their website (excluding the pricier ones, like candles and bags).


The essentials bundle comes standard with the honest laundry detergent, honest shampoo + body wash, honest face + body lotion, honest healing balm, and honest hand soap (not pictured because it's currently in use!)

I've used the healing balm on my mosquito bites and it protects them well! I also used the laundry detergent and it left my clothes clean and smelling nice :) I love that all of their products are cruelty free, that way I don't have to play the guessing game of "What brand pours laundry soap on animals?" game in the grocery aisle!

These sizes are HUGE, by the way. They're all full sized. The laundry detergent is good for up to 70 loads of laundry too!

What do you think? Are you odd like me and are very picky about your house supplies?


No comments:

Post a Comment