Friday, October 25, 2013

Orange Thyme Haul


I have this habit.
A habit for Etsy.

I was in the fall festive mood and was searching different pumpkin items on etsy when lo and behold, Orange Thyme's products popped up on my radar :)

I checked out her shop and her lipbalms and decided to place an order. It arrived today! :)


I picked up a few things...



Boston Creme Handmade Olive Oil Soap:
This soap is vegan and smells of delicious boston creme :) A mix of vanilla and custard. I can tell this is going to be moisturizing, as it was a very creamy soap!






The second soap I got was the Whipped Pumpkin Handmade Olive Oil Soap. This one is also vegan and smells of sweet pumpkin :) Check out how awesome that bar looks too! So pretty and creamy!




She had a sampler of four of the seasonal lipbalm flavors (all vegan!)
The flavors that came in mine are:
Pumpkin Cheesecake
Candy Corn
Caramel Apple
Vanilla Pumpkin


I also picked up a few others to try :)
Pistachio Cream
Warm Apple Cider
Chocolate-Almond



These lipbalms are made with cocoa butter, candelilla wax, shea butter, and avocado oil. That combination sounds promising to me! :)


I tried out the chocolate-almond one, and oh my gosh you guys. These are very moisturizing without being oily! Check Orange Thyme out for sure! :)

See her etsy store and her facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment