Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Gnarly Whale Review

Not long ago I came across an awesome, cruelty-free brand with lots and lots of vegan products on Etsy. Seeing as you can customize pretty much anything, I just had to try some of their stuff out. That brand is The Gnarly Whale, and it is run by amazing people! :)

I wanted to try out a range of their products, so I picked up the Narwhal Goodie Box ($35). I chose the variety scent option, as I wanted to see what kind of stuff they'd come up with. I also picked up a Beach Waves in Strawberry, just because.

This is a shot of all of the products I have amassed from them. I love them all! :)

My Narwhal Goodie box contained the following:
Hair Beach Waves in Citrus Sangria (value $12)
Face & Body Exfoliating Sugar Scrub in Papaya Milk ($10)
Hair Detangler in Pumpkin 4 oz. ($7)
Body Spray in Hawaiian White Ginger ($6)
Sudsy Shampoo in Thai Coconut ($10 for 4 oz)
Lip balm in Chocolate Raspberry ($3.50)
Box total value: $48.50

Purchased separately: 
Pumpkin Cheesecake lip balm ($3.50)
Beach Waves in Strawberry ($12)
Lip balm 3 pack in Vanilla Almond Biscotti, Peanut Butter Cup, Buttercream ($9)
Detangler and Beach Waves set in Pumpkin ($12.50)










Bagel also approves of these products.


I've tried several of these products and couldn't be more in love with them. All of the scents are spot on and wonderful smelling! The beach waves are a really good way to make my natural waves be enhanced without weighing them down, while the shampoo doesn't irritate my sensitive scalp :) The body spray smells delicious and lingers. The lip balms are also moisturizing and nicely scented. The hair detangler, by the way, is probably my favorite. I have very thin hair that tangles easily. Sometimes when I use my baby shampoos (sensitive scalp issues) my hair can be unruly, and this detangler helps me comb through my hair with ease! Love it :)


Want to get your hands on some of these awesome products? Check out their facebook, Etsy store, and website!

No comments:

Post a Comment