Friday, October 18, 2013

Lush Halloween Haul


So for those of you who don't know, the people at Lush know me. Yup. I'm one of those people who goes into Lush every week. I recently decided that I needed the new Halloween pumkin. Actually, I needed two (one for the mother!). They're scented like the Figs & Leaves soap (my mom's favorite). It smells like fall :) and they're cute as can be! I picked up some other goodies when I finally tracked the pumkins down...


I picked up some Demon in the Dark soap. I'd unwrap it to show you how cool it looks, but I picked it up as a gift for a special someone (ahem). 




I had purchased a travel size of the Dirty Springwash and really liked it. So I picked up a full size! :) This is their answer to a unisex scent; it smells deliciously minty, very good if you have a cold!




How cute are these little guys? They're bubble bars with chocolate chip eyes, licorice stems, and cute little green bubble leaves on the side. You see now why I could not resist!

And that's my Lush haul! Now go get some goodies for yourself :)



No comments:

Post a Comment