Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Petit Vour October Unboxing

Petit Vour is a monthly subscription box that has vegan skincare, bodycare, and makeup products from cruelty-free brands. This was my first time getting the box, so let's see how it goes! :)










This box contained: 

The Elixery Lipstick (Item value $18)
Root Science Pure Balance (Item value $14.75, full size $59.00)
Ally's Aromaremedies Signature Massage Oil (Item value $12.00, full size $40.00)
Tallulah Jane Aiyana Natural Eau De Parfum (Item value $1.59, full size $48.00)

     Each Petit Vour box costs $15.00 (shipping included). I'd say that even though it was mostly non-cosmetic, the lipstick itself was worth the cost of the box. The lipstick is a nice deep red with subtle shimmers. The perfume sample (which... I hate perfume samples) was very floral, so I guess if you're into that check it out. I'll update you if I try the others out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment