Thursday, October 24, 2013

Glossybox October unboxing

So this is my first time receiving my Glossybox. I subscribed for a three month subscription to try it out, with the help of ebates.com (around two dollars off).



















This box contained:
Shine on Tinted Lip Salve ($16.50)
Bvlgari Eau parfume Au The Vert Eau de Cologne (mini)
Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream (mini)
Sesha Renu Exfoliating Gel
Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes statement mascara (full size, $23.00)

I'm not really digging what was in this box but I guess it was worth it for the mascara.
Balance Me (brand of the lip salve) is cruelty free, along with Tarte.
It is unclear whether Fresh, Sesha, or Bvlgari are cruelty free. (This upsets me. Not happy.)


If non-cruelty-free brands are included in these boxes, I might have to cancel my subscription.







No comments:

Post a Comment