Friday, October 18, 2013

Healthy Surprise Vegan Snack Box Review!

Last week on Rue La La they did a flash sale for the Healthy Surprise box (normally $66) for $33 + shipping! I'm not going to pass up on a major discount on vegan snacks, so I bit the bullet.








Inside the first layer!


Gopal's Sunflower Seed Sprouties: Cheesy (still vegan though)







Second layer of the box! So many goodies!



California Snax Organic Pop Kale in Sour Kreme and Onion









Overall I'm super impressed with this subscription service. I'm currently subscribed to another vegan snack service that hasn't really dazzled me yet to the point that this one has! I'm excited to try out all of my snacks and will let you know what I think of them! :)

Check out Healthy Surprise at their facebook and website!

No comments:

Post a Comment