Monday, November 25, 2013

Basin gift haul

Basin is a bath and body care store similar to LUSH, but with different categories of scents. They are cruelty-free and do not test their products on animals, but vegans should note that not all of their products are vegan-friendly. Currently there are four stores: two in Orlando at Disneyworld and two in Las Vegas. My mom was kind enough to bring me home a little gift from her travels in Orlando, and here it is! :)


This is a Basin haircare barrel. It retails for $25 and contains 4 haircare products that you choose yourself.


The first product in the barrel is the "Hair Nut" shampoo bar. It contains almond oil for moisturizing your locks and is scented of coconut and almonds :)


The second product is the "Scalp Soother" shampoo bar. This contains coconut oil and cocoa butter for soothing irritated scalps. It is scented with pineapple, so those sensitive to fragrance should be aware. 


The last two products in the barrel were the matching conditioner bars: "Hair Nut" and "Scalp Soother". These have coconut oil, cocoa butter, olive oil, and other oils for moisturizing your locks. 


My mom also picked up some almond soaps for me, as it's my favorite scent type (I'm looking at you, Snowcake by LUSH!). She picked up this almond honey bar that smells delicious and just like almond! :)


They also had this "Almond Delight" bar that smells just like marzipan (a mixture of sugar and almond paste). This is an oil based soap with ground almonds.

I never knew that this brand existed until my mom brought me some goodies! I wish there was one nearby, as she says that it's "just like LUSH, but with more variety of scents". Having multiple almond-scented products really seals the deal for me! :) I'm excited to try these out, and hopefully my sensitive scalp will agree with the haircare products. 


Have you heard of Basin? Check them out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment