Sunday, November 17, 2013

Too Faced Holiday Gifts (and more) review!

Too Faced is a cruelty-free brand that can be found at stores like Sephora and Ulta. They have a lot of awesome holiday sets out, so I thought I'd let you all know about the products that I've tried out from them lately! :)



Holiday Gift #1: All I Want for Christmas
This gift contains:
A Too Faced Makeup Bag
A full size La Creme Lip Cream in Believe (exclusive)
A full size Shadow Insurance
A blush/eyeshadow trio
Sample sizes of Perfect Eyes Eyeliner in Perfect Black and Lash Injection Mascara






I'm very fair, so the light shade doesn't show up on me as much. It's between the lip swatch and the coral shimmer shade.


Gift #2: Jingle All The Way
This gift contains:
An iPhone 5 case in a light blue color with gold and white dots
11 Eyeshadows
1 Bronzer
1 Blush






This is just one of my favorite new releases of theirs. It's their Better than Sex mascara.


This mascara formula is just wet enough that it stays on my lashes and doesn't clump. It's great for lengthening and spreading out the lashes. It's my favorite mascara at the moment :) The tube is also has a weight to it that makes the packaging feel more luxurious.


These are another one of my current favorites! Too Faced's La Creme Lip Cream.
From left to right: 
Naked Dolly,  Stiletto Red, Spice Spice Baby


These lipcolors are very moisturizing and pigmented. They're one of my favorites to wear daily :)


Gift #3: Be Merry, Be Bright (ulta exclusive)
This set contains:
Two palettes, each with 6 shadows and two blushes/bronzers
A Too Faced Makeup Bag
A full size Lash Injection Mascara




The eyeshadows in the Be Merry palette...



The eyeshadows in the Be Bright palette...




Swatches of the shadows in Be Bright


Blushes from Be Bright (I'm very pale so the left shade, Inner Light, doesn't show up on my skin that well)


The shadows from Be Merry


The bronzer/blushes from Be Merry; this blush in Peachy Keen is almost like Nars' "Orgasm" blush


I really enjoyed their holiday collections! I find the palettes really efficient for travel. I also love all of the colors and designs. 


What do you think? Will you be adding some of these to your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment