Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Drugstore Milani and and Wet n Wild Haul

I had to stop by Walgreens and just decided to have a browse through the makeup aisle.
I was on the hunt for Milani's brow fix palette, but I checked out the Wet n Wild as well as the Rimmel display for new products :) 
(All of these brands are cruelty-free)

What I picked up:
Wet n Wild lipstick in Cherry Picking
Wet n Wild eyeshadow trio in Walking on Eggshells
Milani brow fix in light





This Wet n Wild lipstick is actually really good! It's nicely pigmented and not too dry. I might have to check out some other shades :)


This eyeshadow trio from Wet n Wild is also good. The shadows are highly pigmented and stay throughout the day with a primer. I would prefer the lid color to be a little less pink, however. I might try using the browbone color for the lid, the crease for definition, and then the lid color for blending.


This is the Milani brow palette. It comes with a highlight shade and two brow powders. It has a mirror underneath the sponge tip applicator, the mini brow brush, and the tweezers. I didn't find these utensils functional, as they're kinda tiny for my hands. The powder is nicely pigmented, however :)


And that was what I picked up! At the time of purchase, Wet n Wild was buy 1 get 1 50% off. Check out your local Walgreens if you're interested :)

No comments:

Post a Comment