Sunday, November 3, 2013

Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions haul

Bath and Body Works just released their holiday traditions scents, one of which is my absolute favorite smell of theirs of all time! Winter candy apple :)

They had a buy 3 get 3 free deal going. I also used a coupon I found online for 20% off your purchase + a free gift; this all came out to being around 30 dollars before shipping and tax. 

Every year I stock up on the Winter candy apple shower gel and ration it so I can make it to the next Christmas :) so hey, a deal is a deal!


I got:

2 X Winter Candy Apple body cream
4 X Winter Candy Apple shower gel
1 X Winter Candy Apple shea body lotion



The body cream is super moisturizing and the smell lingers all day! I love this for the colder months.


The shower gel smells SO GOOD. So crazy, crazy good. I love this stuff. I've been using it (and stockpiling it) for years. It's moisturizing and lathers quite well :)

Their new body lotion formula is really good! I was excited to be able to get the new formula in this scent.




So if you think about it this way...
I got four products free. Normally they're $12.50 a piece, so that's a savings of $50. My total before the 20% coupon would have been $37.50, but it took off $7.50.

Now that's what I'm talking about :)


If you'd like to check out Winter Candy Apple for yourself, visit them in store or online!
Also, be sure to use ebates to get a percent off your online order, and search sites like RetailMeNot.com for coupons! :)

Use BBW1050 for $10 off of your $50 purchase and get free shipping (until Nov 24!)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment