Friday, November 22, 2013

Glossybox November Unboxing

So this is my second month out of 3 for Glossybox. It's a makeup/skincare subscription service that sends you a few goodies a month for $20. I was disappointed with the inclusion of brands that test on animals last time so let's see how they did this time :)










1st item: Nicka K eyeshadow brush.
Made of pony hair. Because I'm vegan, this is going straight to my mom. Do not want. The brand, however, does not test their makeup products on animals :)


2nd product: Mastey Paris Color Protecting Leave-in Oil Treatment 
This product is vegan and there isn't any animal testing! Score!



3rd product: Emite Makeup eyeshadow in Dams
This brand is cruelty free! Swatch below.




4th product: The Aloe Source Jojoba Radiance Cleansing Polish
This cleansing polish is cruelty free! :)


Last product: Jelly Pong Pong 2-In-1 Eyeliner and Shadow stick in Plum
Jelly Pong Pong is cruelty free! No animal testing :)



A swatch of the plum liner next to Emite's DAMS.
The liner is surprisingly creamy for being a wooden pencil.


All the brands were cruelty free this time around (no animal testing!). It was kind of a disappointment to get a pony hair brush, but I guess the normal audience of this subscription wouldn't mind it. I'll be giving the brush to my mom, but the rest I'm okay with using :)

What do you think? Would you get this subscription?

No comments:

Post a Comment