Wednesday, November 20, 2013

VeganCuts November Beauty unboxing

VeganCuts beauty box is a monthly subscription service for ~$20 that delivers cruelty-free and vegan products to your door. I've had pretty good luck with these boxes as compared to other companies. I really like this month's, so check it out below :)


These things. All over my carpet. My cat steals them and I find them EVERYWHERE.



First product: Persephone nail polish by Rainbow Honey custom blend nail lacquers






Second product: Pacifica Coconut Kiss creamy lip butter in "lava"



Medusa's Makeup in "Healthy". Mine seems to have exploded all over the package. Shimmers everywhere.




When I first opened the package I could smell mint, and this is what it was!
Calming Spa Seaweed USDA Organic Certified Body Bar Soap by Earth's Enrichments



This brush also came from Medusa's Makeup. It's soft and quite pink :)


Death by Lavender All Natural Deodorant by North Coast Organics


I think the products in this month's box are awesome :) much more suited to my needs than previous boxes. Love it :)



What do you think? What was your favorite product this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment