Saturday, November 16, 2013

Petit Vour November Unboxing

Petit Vour is a monthly subscription service that delivers hand-picked vegan makeup/skincare products to your door :) It's $15 dollars a month and you can cancel anytime.


I got a pink box this month!










All of this month's goodies



A ton of Grasse Roots Perfumery perfume samples.
Geisha (an oriental, floral scent)
Blood Orange (kind of oriental, like orange with a musk tone)
Delicacy (kind of a baby powder scent)
Tuberose Musk (smells kind of like woods; like bark and grass)
Beloved (a rosy, baby powdery scent)
Janus (another oriental scent)
Ingeune (another oriental scent)

Overall I probably wouldn't ever order a full size of these because I do not wear these type of fragrances. They smell more like something that you would put on a clay sculpture for room fragrance (not sure what this method is called, my mom used to do it)


This box had an extra! It's RawSnack's Cranberry Cashew snack bar. I've had one of these before and it was very date-heavy.


If you look past the gruesome manicure, this is the next item in the box. A GlamNatural lipgloss in "Bride to Be". On my lips this just shows up as a clear gloss. It isn't sticky, however.



A few samples were included from Better Botanicals. A shampoo and conditioner sample, along with an eye therapy sample.


A little bundle from Primavera!


Two of the eye contour cream samples were included


And that's all the was in my box! The perfumes were a miss for me, and I'm weary of the hair products due to my sensitive scalp. The snack bar might make a nice mini-lunch for class. The lipgloss, while not pigmented, is nice for a little sheen.


Check them out at petitvour.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment